Selasa, 11 Oktober 2016

INTRODUCTION

EXAMPLE

Assalamu’alaikum Wr.Wb

Good morning Sir/Madam. 

Iam glad to be here I would like to indtroduce my self. My name is Bella Nita Permatasari. I’m 20 years old. My hobbies are writing and reading. I live at Alinda, Bekasi.

Im looking for an opportunity to work as Public Accounting in BI. Im confident in my ability icould work in your company.

I graduated from Gunadarma University. I took Accounting as my major. Since I study at the Gunadarma University, I have a lot of knowledge which I learnt so well about accounting major. As I know public accounting is a job in charge of preparing the accounting system and other services independently. So, while studying in campus,  I always participate in college activities that need organizing skill.

If I accepted this job, I will do the best for this company.

Thank you Sir/Madam.


Wassalamu’alaikum Wr.Wb  

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar